All ACtors Exposed
<< Go Back
are available at
They currently feature
over 165,000 Nude Pics,
Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews
of famous stars.
Actresses who appeared
with Paris Hilton on screen:
|Paris Hilton Biography and Filmography
Birthday: February 17, 1981
Birth Place: New York City, New York, USA
Height: 5' 8"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in)
for Paris Hilton.
If you have any corrections or additions, please email
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
At one point, it would have been hard to define Paris Hilton. "Career heiress" doesn't cut it; nor does "party girl" or "high-ranking socialite-cum-model-cum-actress," and "American royalty" was arguably too dramatic a label for a woman whose true breakout role cost less to film than a night in a budget room at the neighborhood Hilton hotel. Luckily, as lackluster economies are wont to do, the early 2000s looked toward the financial elite and borrowed heavily from Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous in hopes of creating a new rush of money envy. Enter MTV Cribs, The Osbournes, Rich Girls, VH1's The Fabulous Life, and Paris Hilton, celebutante.Heiress of hotel guru Conrad Hilton, Paris became famous for possessing the ingredients of fame, albeit minus the resum
- Sister of Nicky Hilton, Barron Nicholas Hilton, and Conrad Hughes Hilton.
- Announced she would live on a farm for a new fish-out-of-water "reality" show called "The Simple Life" (2003). The show is reportedly a takeoff on the 1960s sitcom "Green Acres" (1965). 
- Daughter of Rick Hilton and Kathy Richards
- For her 21st birthday, she threw five parties for herself in New York, Las Vegas, London, Hollywood and Tokyo.
- Has two younger brothers, Barron Nicholas & Conrad Hughes
- Mother is the former actress Kathy Richards.
- Niece of Kim Richards and Kyle Richards.
- Measurements: 34B-25-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Has three Pomeranians named Dolce, Sebastian and Prince, as well as two chihuahuas named 'Tinkerbell the dog' and Bambi.
- Briefly attended the Canterbury School, a boarding school in Connecticut, during her junior year. She then transfered to the Dwight School in New York City before dropping out a few months later and getting a GED.
- Chosen the worst-dressed celebrity in 2003 by fashion critic Mr. Blackwell (Richard Selzer).
- Briefly attended the Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, California.
- Popularity skyrocketed after a homemade sex video between her and ex- boyfriend Rick Salomon (Shannen Doherty's estranged husband) scattered all over the internet in October of 2003. The video was made when she was 19.
- Great-niece of Conrad Hilton Jr. and Francesca Hilton
- Has been romantically linked to actors Leonardo DiCaprio, Edward Furlong, Jamie Kennedy, Simon Rex, Australian Idol star Rob Mills, Sum 41 lead singer Deryck Whibley, producer Robert Evans, boxer Oscar De La Hoya, and nightclub owner Ingrid Casares.
- Announced at the end of 2003 that she is recording an album. She enlisted the help of J.C. Chasez and his producer Rob Boldt to help in the creation of a dance-pop album.
- Dated Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter. [December 2003-July 2004]
- The Hilton name is of Norwegian origin. Her great-great-grandfather August Halvorsen Hilton was born on the family farm Hilton, at Kløfta, just outside Oslo, Norway before emigrating to the US with his family at age 10.
- In October 2004, she officially had her popular quote, "That's hot", trademarked.
- Great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton and Mary Adelaide Barron.
- Plans to open "Club Paris" in Orlando, Florida in 2005.
- She wears a size 11 shoe. Many top designers don't make their shoes in an 11, so they have them custom made just for her.
- Was a victim of a serious hacking incident, where her T-Mobile address book, notes, and private photographs taken with a camera phone were released on the Internet. The address book revealed hotel and airline preferences, and exposed private phone numbers and e-mail addresses for numerous celebrities and other Hollywood elite.
- Favorite sport is golf
- Madame Tussaud's on 42nd Street unveiled a wax dummy of her to coincide with the release of the movie House of Wax (2005) in which she has a role. [1 May 2005]
- Met boyfriend Paris Latsis at a nightclub when he was only 16, while she was only 14
- Is working on a clothing line that she plans to name "That's Hot"
- Studied the Sanford Meisner acting technique for three and a half years.
- Became engaged to boyfriend Paris Latsis [May 25, 2005].
- Along with Tara Reid, her sister Nicky Hilton, Bijou Phillips, Kimberly Stewart, Lindsay Lohan & Nicole Richie is one of Hollywood's most famous party girls
- Had a falling out with co-star and former best friend Nicole Richie. 
- Was a cheerleader in high school.
- Wrote to Prince Charles to ask if she and her fiancé, Paris Latsis, could be married in Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, or Windsor Castle.
- Established her own record label, Heiress Records, in 2004.
- Is a huge fan of the band Blondie and singer Deborah Harry.
- Taught herself to play the guitar for the release of her upcoming album.
- Ranked #59 in FHM 100 Sexiest Women 2004
- Named #3 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Was involved in a minor car crash along with some friends and her current boyfriend Stavros Niarchos. No one got hurt. [November 2005]
- Ended engagement to Greek shipping heir, Paris Latsis, in September 2005
- Named #20 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Released her second perfume, Just Me, as a follow up to her first perfume, Paris Hilton.
- Hilton's ex-fiancé bought her a 24-carat yellow diamond ring while they were engaged.
- Named #11 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2006 list.
- Loves bath products from The Body Shop.
- Is a huge fan of the card game poker after recently learning the game.
- Says her upcoming album will be a mix of reggae, pop and hip-hop, with the first single being a reggae song called "Stars Are Blind." 
- Ended her relationship to Stavros Niarchos [May 2006]
- Released her second single from her album, Paris, due out this August, which is called, "Turn it Up." The song is a mix of rock and pop. [August 2006]