All ACtors Exposed
<< Go Back
are available at
They currently feature
over 165,000 Nude Pics,
Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews
of famous stars.
Actresses who appeared
with Pamela Anderson on screen:
|Pamela Anderson Biography and Filmography
Birthday: July 1, 1967
Birth Place: Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada
Height: 5' 7"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in)
for Pamela Anderson.
If you have any corrections or additions, please email
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
A native of Canada, Pamela Anderson was born on Vancouver Island, and later moved to the city of Vancouver. It was while she attended a British Columbia Lions football game that Anderson was "discovered" in a most unusual way. Dressed in a Labatt's Beer T-shirt, her image was transmitted on the stadium's wide screen. The fans cheered the beautiful girl, and she was brought down to the 50-yard line and introduced to the appreciative crowd. As a result, she was signed to a commercial contract with Labatt's and became the company's "Blue Zone" girl. The campaign was so popular that other commercials and advertising assignments for Anderson soon followed. Due to the recognition from these commercials, she was soon approached to do her first cover for Playboy Magazine. Pamela has since gone on to grace the cover again an astounding five times, more than any other woman in the magazine's history. With the success and recognition she garnered from Playboy, Anderson soon moved to Los Angeles where she spent two seasons in the top-ten ABC Television hit series "Home Improvement" (1991) as Lisa, the Tool Time Girl. It was on "Home Improvement" that she captured the attention and affection of viewing audiences nationwide. At the same time, Anderson was cast as C.J. Parker on the internationally successful series "Baywatch" (1989), but because of the impossible scheduling requirements of working on two hit shows, she eventually left "Home Improvement" and remained full-time on "Baywatch". She now stars on one of the most phenomenally popular television programs of all time, which is seen in 140 countries worldwide. Recently, Anderson made the transition into the feature film arena, starring in Dark Horse Entertainment's action comedy Barb Wire (1996). In addition, Anderson was featured in the CBS movie-of-the-week, _Come Die with Me: A Mickey Spillane's Mike Hammer Mystery (1994) (TV)_ , a hip and updated Mike Hammer mystery, co-starring Rob Estes. Pamela was married to Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee, and they had two children, Brandon and Dylan. However, the couple divorced in early 1998. Both have had a rocky relationship in the past and continued to date on and off, but then headed to court over custody of their two sons. Meanwhile, she starred in and produced her hit TV show "V.I.P." (1998), which ran for four seasons until 2002. During the spring of 2001 she dated singer Kid Rock, but they broke up in the fall of 2003. Eventually she reunited with ex-husband Tommy Lee after she found out she was diagnosed with hepatitis C, which she contracted when they shared the same needle for their tattoo. By the fall of 2003 the new network Spike TV launched her latest action series, a cartoon developed by Stan Lee called "Stripperella" (2003). She is an active participant in various organizations, including PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals), and dedicates her time by taking part in religious practices with children from around the world.
- Graduated from Highland Secondary School in 1985.
- Her ancestry is Finnish.
- Reunited with her husband, Tommy Lee. [June 1999]
- Had her breast implants removed. [15 April 1999]
- Husband Tommy Lee was sentenced to six months in jail for assaulting her last February. [May 1998]
- Filed for divorce after husband, Tommy Lee, was arrested for spousal abuse after allegedly assaulting her. [26 February 1998]
- Both of her children were born at home with the help of a midwife.
- Second child, Dylan Jagger, born. [29 December 1997]
- In court. Being sued for M after pulling out of the film, Miami Hustle (1996) (TV). Judge ruled that Anderson had not entered a legally biding agreement. [May 1997]
- #11 of Sci-Fi's Sexy 50, by Femme Fatales magazine. 
- Reunited with Tommy Lee to support his fight against alcoholism. [December 1996]
- First child, Brandon Thomas, born. [6 June 1996]
- Playboy Playmate of the Month February 1990.
- Was discovered when stadium's electronic scoreboard camera focused on her as a spectator watching a BC Lions' Canadian Football League game.
- Is a natural-born brunette.
- Pamela has split with her ex-husband Tommy Lee again, for good this time.
- Pamela's representatives have confirmed that she has dropped the "Lee" from her last name. [June 2000]
- Animal rights activist.
- Engaged to Swedish model Marcus Schenkenberg. Met him at the World Music Awards in Monaco in April 2000. 
- Is a vegetarian.
- Obsessive fan Christine Roth pled guilty to breaking and entering into Pamela's Malibu home. Roth was sentenced to be returned to her native France for counseling. Roth had been discovered sleeping in Anderson's home on March 6. [15 March 2001]
- Born at 4:08 AM PST
- Known first as a spokesmodel for Labatts beer.
- Was the first Canadian baby born on Canada's Centennial Day in 1967, and hit global consciousness as the Centennial Baby.
- Suffered a miscarriage while filming the movie Barb Wire (1996). Was pregnant with husband Tommy Lee's child. 
- Announced that she has Hepatitus C by sharing a tattoo needle with her ex- husband Tommy Lee. The tattoo needle was used to make the barb- wire tatoo rings on her left arm. She is udergoing outpatient treatment for the disease at the University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center.
- Engaged to Kid Rock on April 11, 2002
- Has appeared a record eleven times on the cover of Playboy: October 1989, February 1991, July 1992, August 1993, November 1994, January 1996, September 1997 (two alternate covers, the other featuring Jenny McCarthy), June 1998 (one of eight women featured on the cover), February 1999, July 2001, and May 2004.
- In 1999, won the Linda McCartney Award for animal rights protectors.
- Measurements: 34A-21-32 - as 18 year old model; 36B-22-34 - as Playmate in 1990; 34C-24-34 - 1997 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Became a U.S. citizen in April 2004 but will still keep her Canadian citizenship.
- In May 2004, she wrote a ,000 cheque to gymnast Mohini Bhardwaj after reading a story where Mohini said she couldn't afford to compete at the U.S. Olympic Trials. Anderson attended the U.S. Olympic Gymnastic trials in Anaheim on June 26- 27 with a "Go Mo" sign.
- Shares a birthday with Liv Tyler, Dan Aykroyd and Claire Forlani.
- Named E!'s #1 Ultimate Blonde Award 
- Ranked #9 on VH1's 100 Hottest Hotties
- Ranked #17 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
- Married Tommy Lee three days after they first met.
- Her grandfather, Juho Hyytiainen, left Finland on 1908 and changed his name to Anderson.
- Good friends with ex-husband Tommy Lee
- As an active member of PETA, she is against "inhumane" animal testing, but advocates testing on imprisoned criminals instead, putting animal rights over human rights.
- She was voted most powerful female Canadian in Hollywood by a Canadian economic magazine in 2005
- Named #40 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Named #8 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- To protest against the use of fur for making clothes, she posed naked in the window of Stella McCartney's store in London [29 June 2006]
- Among the guests at her wedding to Kid Rock were Cindy Crawford, Rande Gerber, David Furnish, Tommy Hilfiger and Tamara Mellon
- Married Kid Rock on a yacht moored near Saint Tropez, France
- Besides exchanging vows in Saint Tropez, she and Kid Rock also symbolically married in Detroit, Nashville and Malibu.