All ACtors Exposed
<< Go Back
are available at
They currently feature
over 165,000 Nude Pics,
Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews
of famous stars.
Actresses who appeared
with Lindsay Lohan on screen:
|Lindsay Lohan Biography and Filmography
Birthday: July 2, 1986
Birth Place: New York, New York, USA
Height: 5' 6"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in)
for Lindsay Lohan.
If you have any corrections or additions, please email
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Child actress Lindsay Lohan was already an experienced performer when she made her feature debut in the 1998 remake of The Parent Trap. Born in New York City, Lohan began modeling at age three. After appearing in numerous TV commercials, Lohan moved to series TV with a role on the daytime serial Another World from 1996 to 1997. Cast as The Parent Trap's scheming twin sisters after a six month search for just the right girl, Lohan succeeded in filling Hayley Mills' shoes, winning over audiences with her pert charm as both the Californian Hallie and the British-raised Annie. She subsequently starred in the Disney TV film Life-Size (2000). Subsequently cast in actress Bette Midler's shortlived sitcom Bette, Lohan took a turn as a teenage gossip columnist (Get a Clue (2002)) before turning up in yet another remake of a Disney classic, Freaky Friday (2003). Lohan kicked off 2004 with her first big starring vehicle, the comedy Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. Met with mixed reviews and modest box-office receipts, the film didn't prove to be a huge hit. However, it would only be two months before Lohan finally proved she could carry a winner. The Tina Fey-penned Mean Girls debuted at number one, recouping its budget and then some in its first week of release. Lohan quickly became a tabloid fixture with her fluctuating weight, tales of ongoing debauchery, a string of occasionally high-profile male companions, family drama involving her father, and feuds with a variety of other young female celebrities. All of the hullabaloo seemed to have little effect on her work as she starred in Herbie: Fully Loaded for Disney before graduating to more adult fare with Robert Altman's A Prairie Home Companion where she was very good in her scenes with Meryl Streep and Lily Tomlin. Her first shot at an adult romantic comedy, Just My Luck, fell flat at the box office. Lohan also released two albums of pop music, Spark, and A Little More Perosnal.
- Her brother is actor Michael Lohan. They have two younger actor-siblings: sister Aliana and brother Dakota, or "Cody". According to Lindsay herself, she has a marvelous relationship with all three younger siblings...particularly her brothers, whom she affectionately calls "Punk" and "Codester," respectively.
- She started modeling at the age of 3.
- Her mother is Dina Lohan, a former Radio City "Rockette" and Wall Street Analyst. She currently helps manage her daughter's career.
- Her father is Michael Lohan, a long-time Wall Street trader who developed his family's multi-million-dollar pasta business, then sold it to pursue funding and development of major studios and independent Hollywood projects.
- Provides a track on the soundtrack for Freaky Friday (2003), in which she also stars. The song "Ultimate" is performed by her character at the beginning of the movie's end credits.
- Her mother, Dina Lohan; her sister, Aliana; and her brother, Dakota, had cameos in The Parent Trap (1998) during the airport scene and Freaky Friday (2003) during the wedding scene.
- At age 7, she got to dress as garbage ("Things You Find on the Bottom of the Subway") for a Halloween skit on "Late Night with David Letterman" (1982).
- She was originally offered the role of Penny in Inspector Gadget (1999) but turned it down.
- Emilio Estefan Jr. took her under his professional wing in September 2002. Estefan Enterprises announced a five-album production deal and the promise of an aggressive effort to sell her popular style with a rock edge to a major record label. She eventually signed a recording contract with Casablanca/Universal Records and has two albums under her belt.
- She has worked as a model for Abercrombie & Fitch Kids (A&F Kids) and Calvin Klein Kids.
- Following a self-imposed hiatus, she successfully auditioned for Freaky Friday (2003).
- A straight-A student at school, she excels at math and science. She also enjoys gymnastics, swimming, ice skating, roller blading, singing, biking, reading, writing, and playing with her siblings
- Wears a size-9 shoe.
- Is of Italian and Irish descent
- The youngest person to host an MTV Movie Award show, and also the first host to win an award (for Freaky Friday (2003) ). [June 5, 2004]
- Admitted on "Last Call with Carson Daly" (2002) that she fell asleep during the premiere of The Parent Trap (1998).
- Attends the famous school for the stars, Laurel Springs School.
- At 17, she was 2003's 5th hottest teen female star.
- For a short time, she attended a public high school, Sanford H. Calhoun High School, in a suburban town called Merrick on Long Island.
- Released her debut album in December 2004. She co-wrote her debut single, which was "Rumors."
- Her favorite food is sushi.
- Shares a birthday with singer/songwriter Michelle Branch.
- Her mother Dina Lohan is also her manager.
- Took voice lessons as a girl.
- Attended Cold Spring Harbor Jr./Sr. High School on Long Island for several years following her role in The Parent Trap (1998). Her family's home was in Laurel Hollow before moving to Merrick, where she attended Sanford H. Calhoun High School (where Deborah Gibson also attended high school years before) for only a few months before resuming her acting career.
- Is allergic to blueberries
- Good friends with Paris Hilton and Ashlee Simpson.
- Her debut album "Speak" was certified for platinum sales in the USA.
- Was in the hospital for a second time in less than a year (the first time was last year while filming _Herbie: Fully Loaded (2005)_ ) after working 17 hours on her movie Just My Luck (2006).
- One of People Magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People" (2004)
- When auditioning for Mean Girls (2004), she originally wanted to play Regina.
- Rejected playing the character Regina in Mean Girls (2004) because she felt fans would perceive her as arrogant.
- Ranked #10 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World (2005).
- Broadway producer Barry Weissler is interested in having Lohan star in the musical version of Amy Heckerling's Clueless (1995). [April 2005]
- Good friends with Mean Girls (2004) co-star, Amanda Seyfried.
- Along with Tara Reid, Paris Hilton, Nicky Hilton, Bijou Phillips, Kimberly Stewart, and Nicole Richie, Lohan is one of Hollywood's most famous party girls
- Good friends with actor Simon Cutmore.
- Dyed her hair blond for her role in A Prairie Home Companion (2006)
- Named #4 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Nicole Richie and David Spade were among the guests at her 19th birthday party.
- Won the 2006 Kids Choice Award for Best Female Actress at the 19th Annual show on Nickelodeon.
- Named #10 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Is a fan of Marilyn Monroe
- Participated in the 13th Annual Race to Erase M.S. charity event by modeling clothes along with her friend, Nicole Richie.
- Watches and studies Marilyn Monroe films
- Her idols are Marilyn Monroe and Ann-Margret.
- Appeared on the daytime soap "Another World" (1964) playing the role of Ali Fowler from December of 1996 to July of 1997. She left the soap after winning the lead(s) in the remake of The Parent Trap (1998).
- Has a net worth of approximately million dollars based on her movies, albums, and other works.
- Starred in three remakes/new versions of Disney movies: The Parent Trap (1998), Freaky Friday (2003) and Herbie Fully Loaded (2005).
- Was hospitalized for the second time in a year from heat exhaustion after working 12 hours straight on the set of her new movie, Georgia Rule (2007)