All ACtors Exposed
<< Go Back
are available at
They currently feature
over 165,000 Nude Pics,
Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews
of famous stars.
Actresses who appeared
with Drew Barrymore on screen:
|Drew Barrymore Biography and Filmography
Birthday: February 22, 1975
Birth Place: Culver City, California, USA
Height: 5' 4"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in)
for Drew Barrymore.
If you have any corrections or additions, please email
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
With a natural flair for comedy and a warm, engaging demeanor, Drew Barrymore has come a long way since her big-screen breakout in Steven Spielberg's classic sci-fi adventure, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982). Despite a troubled and much-publicized adolescence during which she made only a handful of films, Barrymore's star was officially on the rise during the 90s with notable appearances in Poison Ivy (1992), Bad Girls (1994/I), Batman Forever (1995), and Woody Allen's Everyone Says I Love You (1996), not to mention Wes Craven's Scream (1996/I) which sparked the revival of horror cinema.Higher-profile turns in The Wedding Singer (1998), Ever After (1998), Never Been Kissed (1999), Charlie's Angels (2000), Riding in Cars with Boys (2001) and Donnie Darko (2001) followed, proving to once-cynical audiences that Barrymore was not only a capable leading lady, but also a gifted and versatile actor.Recent big-screen ventures have included 50 First Dates (2004) with Adam Sandler and the Farrelly brothers' Fever Pitch (2004), whilst a role in Oscar-winning director Curtis Hanson's Lucky You (2006), opposite Eric Bana, has just been completed.
- She was the Guest Host for "Saturday Night Live" (1975) when viewers voted that Andy Kaufman would never be allowed to return to the show.
- Never finished high school.
- Originally offered the lead role in Scream (1996/I) but chose to play Casey Becker because she thought it would be more fun.
- Was engaged to Jamie Walters for a brief period of time.
- Chosen by "People" magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World. 
- Granddaughter of actor John Barrymore and Dolores Costello - on her father's side.
- Great-granddaughter of silent film actor Maurice Costello and Mae Costello.
- She is half Hungarian from her mother's side.
- Steven Spielberg is her godfather.
- Daughter of John Drew Barrymore and Jaid Barrymore.
- Listed as one of twelve "Promising New Actors of 1984" in John Willis' Screen World, Vol. 36. 
- Steven Spielberg gave her a quilt for her birthday with a note "Cover yourself up". Enclosed was a copy of the January 1995 issue of Playboy Magazine for which she posed nude, with the pictures altered by Spielberg's art department so that she appeared fully clothed.
- Her favorite poet is e.e. cummings.
- She has 6 tattoos: a cross on her right ankle; a blue moon on her right big toe; a butterfly below her naval; a daisy on her inner left hip; on the middle of her back she has a cross held by an angel with a bar blocking out the name "Jaimie" (ex-boyfriend); on her lower right back she has an angel with a cross bearing the name of her mother "Jaid."
- Won the 1999 Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Award for favorite movie actress.
- Anna Strasberg is her godmother.
- As a child, she auditioned for the role of Carol Ann in Poltergeist (1982).
- She was formerly a vegan: "I don't eat a ton of meat, and I don't wear a ton of leather, but I just don't put strict limitations on myself anymore".
- She was, at seven years old, the youngest person ever to host "Saturday Night Live" (1975).
- Was offered the leading part of Nomi Malone in Showgirls (1995).
- Her -million Beverly Hills mansion caught fire while she and fiance Tom Green were inside sleeping. The couple made it safely out, but the house was ruined. [February 2001]
- Born at 11:51 AM
- During an appearance on "The Rosie O'Donnell Show" (1996), she said that she never watches any of the movies she stars in.
- She and Tom Green married in a private ceremony in Malibu. [July 2001]
- Published an autobiographic book titled 'Little Girl Lost' (co-written by herself and contributor Todd Gold) in 1990. At the time of completing the book she was 14.
- Married Tom Green twice, 1st eloping to the South Pacific in March, then in July 7 before family and friends in a ceremony in Malibu, California.
- She and Tom Green honeymooned in Ireland.
- Great-niece of famed actors, Ethel Barrymore and Lionel Barrymore.
- Ranked #61 in Premiere's 2002 annual Power 100 List.
- Measurements: 34C-24-34. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- In honor of Bill Clinton turning 50, John Kennedy Jr. had Drew pose as Marilyn Monroe on the cover of his magazine, George, with the heading, "Happy Birthday, Mr. President," which Monroe sang to his father at the now-infamous 19 May 1962 Birthday Salute to President John F. Kennedy. (September 1996)
- 3 February 2004: Got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, joining her famous relatives Ethel Barrymore, John Barrymore and Lionel Barrymore as recipients of that honor.
- Currently engaged to Fabrizio Moretti, drummer in the band The Strokes. 
- Godmother of the late Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love's daughter, Frances Bean.
- Referenced by name in the Invertigo song "Typical."
- One of her hobbies is photography.
- Owns her own production company, "Flower Films".
- Favorite band is The Beatles.
- She is allergic to garlic, bee stings, perfume and coffee.
- Lived with David Crosby and his wife for over a year.
- Half-sister of John Blyth Barrymore.
- Became a Boston Red Sox fan during the filming of the movie Fever Pitch (2005).
- Her first of two impulsive marriages was to Welsh-born Jeremy Thomas, who was a Los Angeles barkeep. They had known each other only six weeks before they married, which was decided within hours one night. The impromptu setting was at Thomas' bar, The Room, on Cahuenga Blvd., shortly after 5:00 a.m, on March 20, 1994. Supposedly both were sober. The minister was a clairvoyant from a psychic hot line who arrived within a half an hour after being paged.
- She was delivered by Dr. Paul Fleiss, father of Heidi Fleiss.
- Good friends with Cameron Diaz and Lucy Liu since Charlie's Angels (2000)
- Favorite bands include Daft Punk, Lauryn Hill, Coldplay, and Beck.
- Drives a Porsche Carerra.
- Currently (2005) lives part time in Hollywood Hills, and part time in Mahattan, New York
- When she found out that a 23-year-old girl wanted to be on MTV's "I Want a Famous Face" (2004) and have cosmetic surgery to look like her, she contacted the girl and successfully convinced her to not have the surgery.
- Ranked #5 in VH1's list of the "100 Greatest Kid Stars"
- Personal assistant is Kelly Kall.
- Is the spokesperson of Lancome.
- Niece of actress Diana Barrymore.
- Was ranked #3 in E's 50 cutest child stars all grown-up.(2005)