All ACtors Exposed
<< Go Back
are available at
They currently feature
over 165,000 Nude Pics,
Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews
of famous stars.
Actresses who appeared
with Dannii Minogue on screen:
|Dannii Minogue Biography and Filmography
Birthday: October 20, 1971
Birth Place: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Height: 5' 2"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in)
for Dannii Minogue.
If you have any corrections or additions, please email
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
Danielle Jane Minogue was born in 1971, the middle one between older sister Kylie Minogue and younger brother Brendan Minogue. By June 1978, she had secured a role in the Australian series "Skyways" (1979). A number of guest appearances followed, leading to her appearance as a "Talent Discovery" on the popular "Young Talent Time" (1971). Three years later, she became an official cast member. As Dannii's professional resume grew, so did her popularity. Her first fashion range, titled "Dannii", sold out in a record 10 days in 1988. International stardom came when Dannii took the role of Emma Jackson in the popular soap opera "Home and Away" (1988), which led to her receiving the "Most Popular Female TV Personality" Award at the Australian Television Awards 1989 Logie Awards. Her self-titled debut album was released in 1991. Her motion picture debut Secrets (1990) (V) came in 1992, and she followed this success with a second album, "Get Into You", in 1993. Upon relocating to London in the early 1990s, Dannii hosted a series of talk shows for British television. After a break of three years, Dannii began work on her third album, "Girl", which was released on September 8, 1997.
- Was engaged to be married to Canadian Grand Prix driver Jacques Villeneuve, who gave her a ,000.00 engagement ring. [October 1999]
- Singer, sister of Kylie Minogue.
- Has a brother, Brendan Minogue
- Split from F1 driver Jacques Villeneuve [February 2001]
- dating Chairman and Founder of Easyjet Airlines, Stelios Haji-loannou. [May 2001 to date]
- Books into hotels under her "pornstar" name, Pussy Jones.
- #12 in Loaded's 100 hottet Babes countdown 
- #29 in FHM's 100 sexiext women list 
- #27 in FHM-UK 100 sexiest women list. 
- Measurements: 34-22-33 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- "I Begin To Wonder" enters the Top 10 Australian ARIA Club Chart. (February 2003)
- "I Begin To Wonder" hits #1 on 4 different UK Club Charts simultaneously including the Upfront and Pop Charts. (February 2003)
- "Put The Needle On It" debuts at #1 on HMV Australia's Singles Chart, as well as a #11 debut on the Australian ARIA Chart. (December 2002)
- "Put The Needle On It" debuts on the UK Singles Chart at #7, giving Dannii her 14th UK Top 40 hit. (December 2002)
- "Put The Needle On It" enters the Top 150 US Pop Airplay Chart. (January 2003)
- Debut single "Love And Kisses" sold over 60,000 units in Australia alone and peaked at #4 on the Australian charts. (1990)
- The official Dannii Minogue 2003 Calendar is named the 10th biggest selling calender of 2002 in the UK! (January 2003)
- Album "Neon Nights" certified Gold in the UK, selling over 100,000 copies in its first month of release. (April 2003)
- "Don't Wanna Lose This Feeling" peaked at #5 on the UK Singles charts, making it her 4th consecutive UK Top 10 single.
- Double A-side single "I Begin To Wonder / Est Ce Tu M'Aimes Encore?" debuted at #7 on the French Top 10 Sales Chart. (April 2003)
- "I Begin To Wonder" debuted at #2 on the UK Singles Chart, her 15th Top 40 UK single. (March 2003)
- "I Begin To Wonder" debuted at #14 on the Australian ARIA Charts, becoming her 3rd consecutive Top 15 Hit in Australia. (April 2003)
- Won the Capital Rhythm Award for Dance Music at the 2003 Capital FM Awards. (April 2003)
- Single "Put The Needle On It" certified Gold in Australia, making it her 5th Gold Record in her native Australia. It is also her 2nd consecutive single to do this. (February 2003)
- "I Begin To Wonder" peaks at #2 on the US Dance Airplay Charts. Also performed well on the Top 100 Airplay Chart. (December 2003)
- Album "Neon Nights" nominated for Best Pop Release at the 17th Annual ARIA Music Awards in Sydney, Australia. (September 2003)
- Has 2 singles on the Australasian Top 20 Best Selling Singles of 2003 List. "I Begin To Wonder" at #16 and "Put The Needle On It" at #18. Both singles were also certified Gold in Australia. (January 2004)
- The #2 UK hit single "I Begin To Wonder" became the UK's 66th highest selling single of 2003 from over 7,000 titles. The track also defeated several of the UK's #1 charting singles. (January 2004)
- Voted 13th Sexiest Woman In The World by UK newspaper "News of The World", beating fellow pop stars Britney Spears, Beyoncé Knowles & Holly Valance.
- Won Best Female Artist at the 2003 Disney Channel Kids Awards. Her single "I Begin To Wonder" was also nominated for Best Single. (Saturday 20th Sept 2003)
- Her single "I begin to wonder" charted at #2 in the UK Singles Charts (behind Christina Aguilera's Beautiful) and was her highest charting single.
- Her single, "I Begin To Wonder", which charted at #2 on the UK singles chart, actually sold more than her older sister's #1 single, Slow.
- Single, "I Begin To Wonder", was a #2 Dance record in the US
- Has had 7 top ten hits in the UK starting with her debut single "Love and Kisses" (#8, March 1991) and most recently with Dont Wanna Lose This Feeling (#5, June 2003)
- Has had songs written to her by pop singer Cathy Dennis, Dutch trance producers Riva, and Australian pop singer Kylie Minogue, her sister.
- "I Begin To Wonder" nominated for Best International Single at the 2004 Dancestar USA Awards in Bayfront Park, Miami. (9th March 2004)
- The single "All I Wanna Do" peaked at #4 in the UK. (1997)
- The 18 month 1995-1996 Dannii Calender becomes the biggest selling calender on record, selling over 50,000 copies in its first month of release. (1995)
- Appeared in Australian "Playboy" magazine. This particular edition sold out in 3 days. (October 1995)
- The single "This Is It" hit the UK Top 10. (1993)
- Voted Best New Star, Number 1 Woman Of The Year, Best New Artist & The World's Best New Female Popstar by UK Magazines. (1990)
- Signed a six album record deal with London Records. The first album to be titled "Neon Nights". (2002)
- Single "Who Do U Love Now (Stringer)" with Riva, peaked at #3 in the UK, making it one of the years top selling singles. (2001)
- Won Best Stage Performance at the 2001 Maxim Awards for her West End performance of gypsy girl Esmeralda in "Notre Dame de Paris". (2001)
- Became the only artist to ever perform at two consecutive "Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras". She had previously performed in 1998. (1999)
- Mardi Gras Music asked her to launch their record label with the single "Everlasting Night", which was to become the Official Anthem for the 1999 Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras. (1999)
- Her debut album "Dannii" was retitled in the UK to "Love & Kisses", which leapt into the Top 10 and went Gold upon release. (1990)
- Voted Best New Star & Best Female Personality By Australian magazines for her portrayal of Emma Jackson in the soap "Home & Away". (1989)
- Nominated for Best Dance Artist Solo at the 2004 WMC International Dance Music Awards in Miami. Her single, "I Begin To Wonder", was also nominated for Best Hi-Energy/Euro Release. (Monday 8th March 2004)
- Single "Don't Wanna Lose This Feeling" hits #8 on the US Dance Charts. (April 2004)
- Ranked #56 on UK FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World, 2004. (April 2004)
- Single "Don't Wanna Lose This Feeling" enters the US Dance Airplay Chart at #8. Her previous single "I Begin To Wonder" peaked at #2 on the same chart. (April 2004)
- Mother is Carol Minogue (aka: Carol Jones Minogue). Father is Accountant Ron Minogue.
- Grew up in the inner Melbourne suburb of Surrey Hills.
- Named as the 8th Sexiest Woman In The World of the Last Decade by FHM Magazine. (June 2004)
- Attended the Bal De L'ete Ball in Monaco (Saturday 5th June 2004).
- October 2004: single "You Won't Forget About Me (Flower Power)" hits #1 simultaneously across three of the UK's official club charts. Mixes from LMC, Afterlife, Kenny Hayes, Mike Di Scala & Basscore rest in poll position on the Upfront club top 40, commercial pop top 30 and the Cool Cuts charts.
- 2004: Dubbed most beautiful woman in Australia by Australian Vogue magazne.
- 18th January 2005: "You Won't Forget About Me (Flower Power)" was named by the British music industry bible Music Week as the 5th biggest club hit of 2004 in the Upfront Club Top 100
- 29th November 2004: "You Won't Forget About Me (Flower Power) debuted at #20 on the Australian ARIA chart.
- 5th November 2004: Single "You Won't Forget About Me (Flower Power)" was the highest new entry on the Italian Top 40 Chart this week debuting at #12 on Time / Sony Records.
- 1st November 2004: Single "You Won't Forget About Me (Flower Power)" debuted at #7 in the Official UK Top 40 Singles Chart. This has become her 5th consecutive UK Top 10 single in a row, and her 18th UK hit since 1991! In Scotland the track debuted at #2.
- 22nd October 2004: Appointed the Ambassador for Young People for the Terrence Higgins Trust - the UK's leading HIV and sexual health charity.
- Mother is Carol Minogue (aka: Carol Jones Minogue). Father is Accountant Ron Minogue. Grew up in the inner Melbourne suburb of Surrey Hills.
- February 2005: Referenced in the new single from Fierce Girl "What Makes A Girl Fierce".
- Born on the same day as rapper/actor Snoop Dogg.
- 19th June 2005: Took part in the Crusaid Walk For Life in London.
- Friday 7th October 2005: Attended the Pink Ice Ball in London. This is a charity event organized by Cancer Research.
- 1st October 2005: "Perfection (Turn Me Upside Down)" shot to #1 on the UK Upfront Club Chart (1st October 2005). The single also climbed 14 places to #2 on the UK Commercial Pop Club Chart. The single debuted at #11 on the UK Pop Charts.
- 29th May 2006: named Queen Of The Clubs after her single "So Under Pressure" becomes her seventh #1 in a row on the UK Upfront Club Chart. She is now officially the best performing artist on this charts history.