All ACtors Exposed
<< Go Back
are available at
They currently feature
over 165,000 Nude Pics,
Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews
of famous stars.
Actresses who appeared
with Christy Turlington on screen:
|Christy Turlington Biography and Filmography
Birthday: January 2, 1969
Birth Place: Walnut Creek, California, USA
Height: 5' 1"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in)
for Christy Turlington.
If you have any corrections or additions, please email
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
- Appeared in the nude for a PETA poster stating "I'd rather go naked than wear fur"
- Face is inspiration/model for mannequins in the Costume Institute of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.
- Dated actor Jason Patric
- Was co-owner of Fashion Cafe in New York City. 
- Dated Christian Slater [1994-1995]
- On of People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People 
- Dated Roger Wilson [1987-1991]
- Collects pottery
- Has been on the cover of nearly 1,000 magazines since 1987 including Vouge, Allure, Harper's Bazaar, Esquire, and Elle.
- Sisters, Erin and Kelly.
- Had Roger Wilson's initials tatooed on her ankle, but got it altered to a rose.
- Attended Monte Vista High School in Danville, CA.
- Is an anti-smoking activist.
- Announced that she has early stage emphysema from her 10-year smoking habit. She quit smoking in 1995. 
- Announced engagement to Edward Burns 
- Spokesmodel of Calvin Klein.
- Spokesmodel of Maybelline.
- Spokesmodel of STRENESSE.
- Measurements: 35B-22-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Her father is American and her mother is from El Salvador.
- Is bilingual (speaks English & Spanish).
- Dress size: 6-8
- Shoe size: 9
- She and Edward Burns welcomed their first child, a baby girl named Grace (b. 25 October 2003)
- One of the five supermodels. The others are Claudia Schiffer, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, and Linda Evangelista.
- Went back to school in 1994 and graduated cum laude in 1999, from the Gallatin School of Individualized Study of New York University (NYU), where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with a concentration in Comparative Religion and Eastern Philosophy.
- Is a Jivamukti (ashtanga) Yoga enthusiast
- Used to order Kentucky Fried Chicken Original Recipe for her lunch during modeling shoots for Cosmopolitan magazine
- Has a dog named "MicSpic" in honor of her Hispanic and her husband's Irish backgrounds.
- Despite being a huge yoga enthusiast and majoring in eastern philosophy, decided that she was going back to her Catholic roots and go back to eating meat.
- Graduated from NYU with a degree in Comparative Religion and Eastern Philosophy (1999)
- Was ranked #6 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".
- Diagnosed with emphysema in December 2000. She smoked up to a pack of cigarettes a day between the ages of 13 and 26, with a two year break.
- Wore a silk-and-lace cap sleeved Galliano gown in her June 2003 wedding to Ed Burns.
- Son, Finn, born February 2006.