All ACtors Exposed
<< Go Back
are available at
They currently feature
over 165,000 Nude Pics,
Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews
of famous stars.
Actresses who appeared
with Carrie Underwood on screen:
|Carrie Underwood Biography and Filmography
Birthday: March 10, 1983
Birth Place: Muskogee, Oklahoma, USA
Height: 5' 3"
is a complete filmography (list of movies he's appeared in)
for Carrie Underwood.
If you have any corrections or additions, please email
We'd also be interested in any trivia or other information you have.
- Collects Bunnies
- Her favorite singer is Martina McBride; favorite movies are Horror; and favorite food is Pizza.
- Lives on a farm in Checotah, Oklahoma.
- 5 May 2005; One of the top four Finalists in Season 4 of "American Idol: The Search for a Super Star"
- Summer 2004 - January 2005: For her audition in front of Simon, Paula and Randy for "American Idol: The Search for a Super Star," she sang "Can't Make You Love Me."
- Made the top 3 (Miss Carrie, Bo Bice and Vonzell Solomon) on "American Idol: The Search for a Super Star" [11 May 2005]
- Keeps a Journal
- Graduated from Northeastern State University with a degree in mass communications (2006)
- Won American Idol .
- Amazingly, has no formal training in voice or singing.
- Started singing in church at the age of three.
- Her victory at the 2005 American Idol competition has been considered the show's first upset. Many pundits thought she would be bested by runner-up Bo Bice.
- She is a vegetarian. Made this known on an episode of American Idol, when she wore a "V is for Vegetarian," T-shirt.
- While in the finale 3 (Carrie, Bo and Vonzell) of American Idol and visiting Checotah, Oklahoma. The Mayor of Checotah presented Carrie with her diploma from NSU. [May 2005]
- Graduated from Checotah High School as salutatorian (2001)
- Has 2 older sisters, Shanna & Stephanie
- Her debut album, "Some Hearts" is set to be released on November 15,2005. The first single "Jesus Take The Wheel" was released to radio stations on October 18,2005.
- She is the first and only American Idol contestant not born in a hospital.
- She is a loyal fan of the Boston Red Sox, Los Angeles Lakers, and the Dallas Cowboys.
- Named 2005 Oklahoman of the Year by Oklahoma Today magazine.
- March 2006: Nominated for Four Academy Country Music Awards.
- First American Idol debut album to be certified triple platinum (April 2006).
- After becoming a country/pop singer, Carrie moved to Nashville, Tennesse to be closer to her recording studio's location.
- Sang a duet with Rascal Flatts on their single "God Blesses the Broken Road" in the finale of American Idol , where later she won the title of the 'American Idol'.
- She loves scary movies.
- Is a Star Trek: The Next Generation fan.
- Signed an endorsement deal with Hershey's chocolate.
- Likes to listen to Motley Crue.
- Her fans call themselves the Care Bears.
- Attended Northeastern State University where she majored in journalism and mass communication.
- Graduated May 6, 2006 and was awarded Magna Cum Laude from Northeastern State University.
- Is a member of Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority.
- For 2 years during the summer, she performed in Northeastern's Downtown Country Show in Tahlequah, Oklahoma.
- Competed in numerous beauty pageants at the university and was selected as Miss NSU runner-up in 2004.
- Accepted 2 ACM awards, one for single record of the year, and one for top new female artist.
- On May 24, 2006 on the American Idol final, she sang her current hit single "Don't Forget to Remember Me".
- Is a big sports fan, and is a fan of the Dallas Cowboys, Los Angeles Lakers, Oklahoma Sooners, and Boston Red Sox.
- May 25 was declared Carrie Underwood Day in Oklahoma.
- On May 23, 2006 won 2 ACM awards On May 23, 2006 won 2 ACM awards Top New Female Vocalist Of The Year:, and the other was for Single Record Of The Year: "Jesus, Take The Wheel".
- Was Nominated for 2 more ACM awards, one for Top Female Vocalist Of The Year:, and the other was for the Song Of The Year: "Jesus, Take The Wheel.
- Was Nominated for another CMT award for the Most Inspiring Video Of The Year: "Jesus, Take The Wheel".
- Was voted "World's Sexiest Vegetarian" in 2005 by animal-rights organization PETA. She beat out such stars as Reese Witherspoon and Joaquin Phoenix for the honor that she shares with Coldplay front man Chris Martin. Previous winners include Andre 3000, Shania Twain, and Alicia Silverstone.
- On April 10, 2006 won 2 CMT awards, one female Video Of The Year: "Jesus, Take The Wheel", and the other for breakthrough Video Of The Year: "Jesus, Take The Wheel", Carrie Underwood.